Trying to reduce my hours. 60 hours a week I only want 50 but I don't know if I'm asking for too much
I work Mon-Fri 7:00am - 6:30am And Saturdays 7:00am - 12:30pm I've been at this job for a year, struggling to hold on. I only make $10.45 an hour. No benefits or paid vacation. I work on a bakers assembly line for baked goods at a small business
Long story short I just want less hours I'm 20 and I'm dying to have some sort of a life. I'm a late bloomer I need my licence to drive and I'm still after my GED I need to study still. I ask for time off to study every few months and I'm just tired of putting my life on hold to endure 11 and a half hour days just being so drained by the end of each day unable to find motivation to live, study or exercise. I'm depressed.
Due to the virus I know I'm so fortunate to have a job I'm thankful but I'm going insane. I'm also scared about being in public. To some extent we follow the guidelines but due to some high traffic areas we violate the rule of being 6 feet apart. Its inevitable the factory and its machines weren't built to be 6 feet apart from eachother and we've lost some efficiency on some of our lines.
Am I asking too much. I'm just trying to figure out how to write my letter to hand in on monday and I feel so guilty for wanting to cut back...is there any advice you guys could provide or should I just give up on asking for less hours?
My parents make me feel like if I'm not working over time I'm clearly not making enough money just I must prioritize over time over time overtime! "You have nothing better to do" "You get a nice paycheck!" The paycheck is nice I'll admit but it's just hard and I'm at my limit.
Thanks for your time.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: