I'm applying for a very short-term remote teaching job. Google apps is in the tech section because they specifically asked for it--guessing that's not standard but curious to know if it is for future applications. What could I improve? https://imgur.com/a/QPNM3oA
They are also looking for strong writing skills, which I have but can't demonstrate through any of my work experience. Any advice on how to incorporate that, or should I just list it as a skill?
(I should note that the font doesn't have this italicized look once I save it as a PDF. I know it looks a bit odd in the pic because of that. The only thing that's actually italicized is the dates.)
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Looking for resume feedback
Reviewed by Louhi
on
avril 03, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: