I'm a senior analyst in my department (Business-oriented). The common career path of my colleagues in my department is: Sr.Analyst-->Manager-->Senior Manager-->Director...
Based on that, my next step will be becoming a Manager. However, I'm interested in being a Data Scientist since my day-to-day tasks are 90% of what Data Scientists in my company do. But Data Scientist title is for the people in Data Science/Analytics department, not my department.
What can I do? Moving to another team (harder) or asking for a change in my title to reflect better what I'm doing? Is it possible to change my job title if no one in my department has that title before?
Thank you!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Should I ask my boss to change my title if that title belongs to another department?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
avril 05, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: