I don't know what to do.

On Friday I found out I've been furloughed until further notice with reduced pay (UK). I work in IT on an apprenticeship.

I'm not sure how long this furlough period will end but I've been told it'll be at least a couple months or however long the government decide to keep the furlough scheme going - and even then, there's no guarantees I won't be made redundant at the end of it.

I can live on the reduced pay but I just can't sit at home with nothing to do. I feel so anxious and I'm on my own. I have my apprenticeship work to do but it's not much and I'm due to complete it soon. I've been self-isolating and until Friday I was working from home since March 18.

Since Friday I've been applying for temp jobs in mostly retail and IT. One of the retailers got back to me so far - it's a supermarket within walking distance and they seem desperate for workers during this time. But I've had a look at the reviews on Indeed and they're quite bad. I don't know if I should take it, technically I can afford not to work. Should I wait for others to get back to me? I'm just lost. I also need to prepare for the possibility that I'll be laid off after (or even before) the furlough period is over. I greatly appreciate any advice.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

I don't know what to do. I don't know what to do. Reviewed by Louhi on avril 05, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.