Finance vs Information Technology

I'm debating between going back for a masters in either of these fields. However, my prior degree is in kinesiology and I have no experience working in either of these fields. I do have an A+ and Net+ cert, and I am also interested in stocks which is why I narrowed it down to these 2 fields. My dad says to avoid finance because it's very connection heavy, and most grads end up underemployed working at state farm or doing some bs sales jobs where commission is the only pay you get. He also said there's more jobs in IT; however, a lot of the entry level ones seem to be really low paying.

Is it possible to do a masters in either of these fields coming from a seperate field? Also, which field is better, and should I do a masters or 2nd bachelors?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Finance vs Information Technology Finance vs Information Technology Reviewed by Louhi on avril 04, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.