Hello guys,
I hope you are doing well. I am currently in my second year of Computer Engineering at a Canadian university. For this summer term, I have applied to over 140 jobs (including startups), and have cold messaged around 200 recruiters on Linkedin regarding co-op/internship opportunities in the software development field. I have also gone to a couple of coffee chats that went well but lead to no offers. Although I do have some decent side projects and have attended a few hackathons, I am aware that my technical skills are not that good, but I was hoping I would be able to land at least one placement. I have also gotten several people to review my resume, so there should not be any problem there. Do you have any suggestions on what I could do to improve my chances besides practicing my technical skills?
P.S. I am aware that getting your first co-op/internship is the hardest, and this situation with COVID-19 has not made it any better.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: