I have been at my current company for 4 years and am ready to move on. Even before the COVID-19 craziness, my company has been struggling and there’s been several rounds of layoffs. I’m not miserable but I am ready to move on and get a better paying/bigger title position somewhere else.
I have been actively applying and interviewing for new positions for the last two months or so, but more aggressively in the last month. One position that I had my heart set on after a day of in-person interviews at their headquarters has been placed on hold due to coronavirus.
I’m still virtually interviewing and applying when I find relevant positions, I’m in e-commerce so hiring is mostly unaffected in my field. My question is, would it be crazy to accept a position without ever having met the team IRL or seeing the office in person? These are not remote positions, so eventually I’ll have to work in the office. Is it a bad idea to leave my job to start somewhere else right now?
I’m worried if I stay I will lose momentum and end up stuck here until they go out of business or I get laid off.
Details: married, two kids, I am the breadwinner (H is not currently working, he’s on leave due to corona)
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: