Advice on getting writing jobs?

I'm a huge writer in my free time, wanting to publish novels, and I'm written educational marine biology articles for my college newspaper as well. I'm told my writing is quite good, however, I've never had a proper 'official' writing job, only doing it as a hobby or as a volunteer.

With this pandemic, I've had an internship put on hiatus and my part time job is even more part time than before, so I'm looking for ways to make money during this period without having to interact directly with people, as an underlying condition may put me at greater risk. I was interested in looking for writing jobs, but I'm not sure where to start besides more volunteer opportunities. Can anyone point me in a direction to learn more about making money writing? Thank you for any help!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Advice on getting writing jobs? Advice on getting writing jobs? Reviewed by Louhi on avril 04, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.