References for past experience that is not listed on Resume

Hi all,

So I'm tailoring my resume and trying to make everything legible. I'm trying to have everything fit on one page with comfortable white space. One of my mentors suggested that I remove one of my past internships because the work doesn't align with the industry I'm looking into.

I'm hesitant to remove it because I have a decent relationship with my supervisor from that internship, who is willing and is on my list of references. Would it be bad if I removed it from my resume? The experience will still be on Linkedin and a longer general resume, but this is more for the short resume that I am using for job searching, as I am a recent college grad.

Would it look weird if I have a reference listed but it's not listed in my job-searching resume?

Advice?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

References for past experience that is not listed on Resume References for past experience that is not listed on Resume Reviewed by Louhi on mars 15, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.