As the title says. I have an MA in Canadian politics and I'm having trouble finding jobs that I'm qualified for. I was originally hoping to be a policy analyst but there's not too much work in the Canadian public sector for that rn. Also, I'm not a competitive applicant in the sense that I've only worked as a TA and a cashier and I never worked for the civil service in the summer or did coop.
My question is should I consider going back to school for a professional degree like a Masters in Public Policy or Public administration (I got into a program with 8 months of paid coop) or law school (ideally I'd like to work for some government ministry but I know this isn't very likely). I'm willing to consider other professional degrees as well.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Should I pursue a professional degree after my master's?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
mars 15, 2020
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: