Emailed about tardiness Friday. Should I apologise Monday?

Since I bike to work I have to change my clothes and it takes like 5,10 minutes. My boss emailed me as he was leaving Friday "BE ready to work at 7 not just come in at 7. And I think I noticed some bike tracks on the carpet. Park outside." I'm a little upset I already got disciplined in my 3rd week.

I wish I could have cleared the air on Friday. I don't know if I should bring it up on Monday and apologise that I will work on it and that my first day I brought the bike inside and after I found the bike rack it's been outside. And say "SINCE you didn't mention my performance that's it's good?"

OR i should not mention anything but be sitting at my desk at 7 Monday morning to show compliance? Thank you for the advice.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Emailed about tardiness Friday. Should I apologise Monday? Emailed about tardiness Friday. Should I apologise Monday? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 14, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.