Education gap hurting my job search?

Hi everyone, Im 27 and my education hasn't been the most linear one. I was homeschooled from 1st grade up until I got my GED in 2012.

In 2013 I enrolled in a four year university but had to leave in 2015 due to some really crazy personal circumstances. My first job was working part time in 2014 and I have had 2 entry level admin type office jobs since leaving that first job in late 2015. So, I have clerical and some customer service experience.

I took online classes and finally got my Associate's Degree in 2018. I only listed that on my resume and applications since it's my highest level completed. My fear is that recruiters will look at that and think I'm very young and trash my application. Should I add my unfinished coursework from 2013 -2015 just so i I don't look like I'm fresh outta school and inexperienced? Doesn't help the first two jobs I had seem like something a teenager or very young college student would do.

tldr: My education history on paper makes it look like I'm very young when I actually took a while to get a degree. Could this be the reason i don't get calls for interviews?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Education gap hurting my job search? Education gap hurting my job search? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 14, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.