What could be the reason why my coworker is so cold towards me?

I work in a cafe. There is 10 of us on the team. I've been working there for six months. I get along pretty well with all of my coworkers except for one in particular. I don't know what I did or could've done, but she has not warmed up to me since I've been there.

She always ignores me and gives me the cold shoulder. She NEVER initiates with me or tries to talk to me. Whenever I try to talk to her or start a conversation, she is very short with me and she puts out a vibe like I am bothering her. When I walk in in the morning and I say good morning to her, she ignores me.

She avoids eye contact with me a lot, but on the rare occasion that we do make eye contact, she rolls her eyes at me. When me and a few of my coworkers are having a group conversation and I am speaking, she won't even look at me to acknowledge me speaking. When I respond to something she says or ask her a question she looks at my coworker next to me as if they are the ones speaking to her and asking her questions.

She is only like this towards me. She is very warm and friendly to everyone else. I don't know what it is about me that puts her off? I have been nothing but nice and respectful to her like I am with everyone else.

What do you guys think it could be?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What could be the reason why my coworker is so cold towards me? What could be the reason why my coworker is so cold towards me? Reviewed by Louhi on mars 14, 2020 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.