What Percentage Over Your Desired Salary Should You Ask For?

I am currently applying for roles, and have been using salary guides as a reference.

However, one thing I'm interested in, is how much more do you ask for compared to what you believe you will get?

Say I believe I am worth $90k. If I ask for $90k, I'm certainly going to get lower. But what's an acceptable amount to go for? $105k? Or what If I believe I'm worth $70k - do I ask for $80? Or is that insulting.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

What Percentage Over Your Desired Salary Should You Ask For? What Percentage Over Your Desired Salary Should You Ask For? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.