Is there a good job for people with shaky hands?

Hi. My hands tend to shake a bit. I am not nervous, but people think I am when I am holding something. I don't consume caffeine at all. I'm not sure why my hands shake. I am trying to learn piano, but my hands are a bit shaky lol.

Anyways, is there anything that would suit me? I don't think I can be waiter because I'll be shaking with the plate. I am also afraid of being a cashier because I'll be shaking with the change too and make the customer uncomfortable. I am trying to find my first job and im 21

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Is there a good job for people with shaky hands? Is there a good job for people with shaky hands? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.