Sorry if this is flaired wrong, I wasn’t sure what this question would fall under.
Anyway, I am currently on the hunt for my first job (started a couple days ago), and I’ve mostly been applying to retail positions at places like Target, Ross, RiteAid, AMC, CVS, etc. However, I’ve been eyeing flight prices for my dream vacation, and they’re at the perfect price for the end of February to middle of March. I have no idea if and/or when these places may reach out to me, and I see this situation going a couple of ways.
-
I book the trip and get an interview, and tell them about the trip before starting, and hope we can work something out.
-
I don’t book the trip, but potentially never hear back from anyone, and miss out on both.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Retail jobs- booking a vacation while job hunting
Reviewed by Louhi
on
décembre 19, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: