I got a new job offer that I plan to start sometime in mid-Jan, they are pushing for me to start ASAP. I have a bonus getting paid on Dec-31 at my current role, so I obviously want to make sure that actually clears my account before they try to yank it back.
It’s a little unsettling to go into the office Jan 2 after everyone’s refreshed from the holiday and walk into my boss’ office and tell him I’m quitting. Kind of feels like a punch in the gut to start the year. I know “everyone” does this to make sure they actually get their bonus, but any advice on making the odd timing as smooth as possible?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Quitting a job on Jan 2 - is it sketchy?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
décembre 15, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: