I currently work 30hr/week at a bank in addition to working going to school full time but just accepted an internship at Fortune 500 company in a role that directly correlates with my major. I obviously will need to cut down on hours at the bank so I can do this internship, but am nervous about going into my bosses office and telling her I’ll only be able to work max 15 hours a week. This internship also pays 3.50/hr more than my current job does, so I’m also considering just putting in my two weeks to focus on the internship. What should I do, and how do I do it gracefully?
TL;DR accepted an internship and either need to cut hours or put in two weeks at work, unsure of what/how to do it
edited for clarity
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
How to do this gracefully?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
décembre 15, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: