Try to keep this as short as possible.
- I had a great career. i was making a lot of money and I honestly liked what I did.
- But i had to quit on short notice because my ill mother whom i take care of broke her leg. she is a widow and I had to be there for her in her time of need.
- No1 would hire me, I applied to hundreds of jobs on linkedin.
- I finally got an interview with a roofing company.. I was so excited!!!!
-The roofer guy turned me down for a rather bizarre reason. He claimed it was because i "made too much money on my last job, and they dont offer that kind of money around here" I told him I will work for minimum wage but he turned me down.
-He probably turned me down because I quit my last job, i just wish he would have been honest with me.
- I was so depressed that night... I went home and slept for 18 hours... i felt like the biggest loser on the planet and thought my life will be over soon.
-I decided to give a temp agency a try.
- Within an hour of walking into he temp agency they found me a job cleaning and sweeping for 15 bucks an hour... Its not as much as my last job but Hey it will be more than enough to pay my bills. (luckily my bills are rather small at this point in my life)
I am so happy. I honestly thought i was going to die very soon.. thats how poor I am at the moment. I am glad I didnt give up though. If anyone has ever been in my situation I urge you to keep trying. Try a temp agency.. it did wonders for me..
I hope you all have a wonderful day, thank you for reading my story. NEVER GIVE UP. life is so precious.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: