My boss knows that I am on vacation for the holidays, yet today she reached out and assigned a big project due on Christmas evening. I responded several times by saying I would not be available to take on the project as I am off, however she has ignored my messages and continued to loop me into team emails. Because of this, others on our team are under the impression I will be completing my portion of the work and have been sending me updates. I even tried talking to her on the phone and she said “ok just do it during your free time, surely you won’t be busy every second of every day.” I’m feeling so panicked and stressed about this. I have been looking forward to my vacation and don’t want to work on a special trip I have planned and saved up for. What’s the best way to go about this without getting fired?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: