Life after agency recruiting

FYI - this is my first time making a post so I wasn't sure if it should be in r/recruiting or this thread, therefore I posted twice.

Hey guys! So I'm currently working as a recruiter in the technology sector (ie software engineers) at global recruitment agency. I've been at my job for 2.5 years and I'm now managing a small team while still remaining mainly hands-on. I'm doing quite well and I'm currently the top biller in the office.

I knew from the start that I didn't want to be in recruiting forever, as I kind of just fell into it after graduation (this was my first job out of school). However, I've reached the point where I'm starting to think about what's next. I've been feeling this way for a few months now, but knew I wouldn't start actively looking for a job until the new year. The issue is, I have no idea what I want to do in my next job. The number one thing I hate about agency recruiting is backouts, which happen a lot in a competitive sector like technology (counter offers, competing offers coming in later, etc). They just stress me out so much, I also hate candidates leaving during the guarantee period and getting the news that I have to replace the role (or worse, the client hasn't paid yet and now things are up in the air).

I really, really like tech and could picture myself working for either a startup or a big tech company. I just don't really know which role I would take on. I like sales, but I hate the whole "people are your product" aspect of recruiting. I like Account Management, but I would prefer a role where I have the opportunity to make a bonus.

Has anyone been in the same boat, or knows someone who has been? Any advice would be appreciated, thanks.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Life after agency recruiting Life after agency recruiting Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 12, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.