Job Called Reference Today and He Told Them Is My Friend

So I interviewed with a job and they followed up asking for work samples and references.

I have 3 references and one is a guy I know for a while that I did a project for a while back. Yes we are friends but I have helped him with this project and expected the conversation to be about that.

He said that when they asked him how he knew me he told them that we are friends.

They didn’t call my other references after and I did not hear back from them, which I figured I would being that it is Friday.

Did he hurt me by saying we are friends? He said the call went well but should I be concerned that Friday passed without hearing from them and they didn’t call other references?

Thanks

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Job Called Reference Today and He Told Them Is My Friend Job Called Reference Today and He Told Them Is My Friend Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.