How do you say "I'll do anything" without sounding desperate?

I'm in contact with a recruiter at a dream company through a high level employee referral. My resume is tailored to an engineering role (2018 grad) but my work experience is admin/billing related. I'm willing to explore any career path, especially if it gets my foot in the door at this company. He wants me to call him to talk about my resume/experience but I'm not sure how to go about this. Do recruiters expect you to have a specific position in mind, or is part of their job helping you find your best fit? Can I be more informal/genuine with a recruiter than a hiring manager?

I appreciate any help preparing for this. Thanks!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How do you say "I'll do anything" without sounding desperate? How do you say "I'll do anything" without sounding desperate? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 18, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.