How to tell new employer that moving plans fell through

Hey everyone, I recently got a job in a city about 30 miles away and start on Monday. I told them that the reason why I left my previous job (which as around there) was due to my commute, and I was planning on moving next month to a place very close by but that fell through and now I’m afraid what to say if they ask about my move. I’m currently putting my search in overdrive to find a place but I’m afraid I may have to move to a city a little bit further away (but still much closer to my new job). I don’t want them to get suspicious or think I was lying or anything like that. Should I just be up front and tell them or wait until they ask? Am I just getting worried for nothing? Thanks

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to tell new employer that moving plans fell through How to tell new employer that moving plans fell through Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 12, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.