I'm in my fifth month of family and child services foster care case management. It is absolutely grueling. There is no time to do any one task properly. Every day a new emergency arises. I was given a full caseload two weeks in, and not fully trained until three months in. All of my cases were complete dumpster fires. Court is hell in my county. I'm literally yelled at for things that didn't get done months before I was hired.
I work 14 hour days. If I were to be sick one day then my entire workload would suffer. I don't know yet if I will get to spend Christmas with my family, because I may not be done with my duties. I eat maybe once a day. I don't have time to buy groceries. I barely have time to take a sip of water during the day.
I do not have time to be passionate about my kids. I do not have time to help them. This is not my first job. My background is victim advocacy. I want to work in public policy. I want to advocate for issues that will make for less children in foster care.
If I begin applying for jobs now, how bad will I look to an employer for the amount of time I could stand this current job?
I just cannot. I worked nine hours today. On a Sunday. I am exhausted. If I dropped dead in court tomorrow, everyone in the room would roll their eyes and step over me to chastise the department for high turnover.
Help.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: