How to deal with leaving a company you love?

Bit of a story here, thanks for any advice or input!

I’ve been working at my company for about 3 years. It’s a great position, compensation and culture. It is my first job post grad, and I really feel lucky to have had such a great experience. I’ve recently gotten pretty heavily involved in some high profile projects, and am proud of where I am.

So, here’s the but - I have been in an LDR for the last 3 ish years as well. My SO has lived with me during this time, but we have been apart for the majority of it. We just got engaged, which is so so exciting, but that means we are hoping to close the gap for good, meaning I will be moving to him across the country.

I don’t want to leave my job until like Q2 of next year, because I want to see my projects through to completion, but I have a ring on my finger and all my coworkers now my fiancé does not live in our state.

I’m concerned that I will be looked at as if I’m not serious about my job or I’m “on my way out” which is not the impression I want to give this company that has been so great. Should I be honest about my plan? Or will that make me look like a ticking time bomb?

I’m an engineer, btw, working in a mid sized R&D group. My absence will be felt, but isn’t going to screw anyone over so at least there’s that.

Thanks!!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to deal with leaving a company you love? How to deal with leaving a company you love? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 12, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.