I've been with my current employer for 2 years. I am not done with school yet but will be soon. My employer spent quite a bit of time training me and showing me the ropes because they saw promise and wanted to hire me on full time at the end of my studies. I had a great experience as a co-op there.
I actually like my job and my employer and I was perfectly willing to stay on, but I had my dream job basically fall in my lap in a friend of a professor kind of deal. The offer I received was such that I would have been a fool to refuse. Salary, benefits, training and learning opportunities, advancement opportunities, company culture and employee retention, everything was just A1. I signed on and will be starting at the end of my studies.
In a context where unemployment is low and I work in a field where workers are in high demand, how can I break the news to my employer gracefully? I actually feel quite bad leaving them hanging like that, but that offer is just too good. I don't want to burn bridges and I want to minimize the impact of my departure as much as possible.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: