How to break into sustainability/renewable energy field as a mechanical engineer?

I currently work for a government contractor (just over a year of experience) designing ventilation systems for buildings that deal with extremely hazardous material. The entire reason I decided to go into HVAC design was to try to get a foothold in some kind of green building design or some kind of sustainability type job, but with the type of material we contain energy conservation is the last thing anyone worries about.

I want to get out of this and get into sustainability/renewable energy before I’m pigeonholed as “the hazardous ventilation guy” and can only get jobs in that kind of field. The design challenges can be interesting and I’m grateful for the experience, but the entire reason I chose engineering was to design sustainable solutions.

So to anyone with any experience in this area, how do I break into this field? What are some employers that I can look at?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

How to break into sustainability/renewable energy field as a mechanical engineer? How to break into sustainability/renewable energy field as a mechanical engineer? Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.