For every 40 applications, I get about 1 phone call. Please review my Resume!

Resume: https://ibb.co/HBn2W3K

For some context, the field I am looking to break into is software engineering/full-stack web development.

I had completed about 3/4ths of my associates when I decided to put that on hold in order to take an apprenticeship with a company called Launch Academy. I do really well in interviews and know my stuff, but it has been hard for me to get that initial phone call. This resume I have was made with the help of multiple career services advisors at both my college and my apprenticeship, but I would like some outside opinions.

I wasn't sure what to to show or hide on this blank resume I posted, but I am more than welcome to provide actual information about my Github or projects if you guys think it's necessary.

Thank you!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

For every 40 applications, I get about 1 phone call. Please review my Resume! For every 40 applications, I get about 1 phone call. Please review my Resume! Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 19, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.