First time being reached out to by a recruiter, would like assurance that it isn't a scam. Wants me to send the RTR directly to the company, even though the email he provided isn't in the company's domain.

TL;DR: Recruiter wants me to send a Right to Represent (RTR) agreement to an email address ending in @Agile1.com, and I don't know if that is sketchy.

I hope this counts as a "How to get a job" question, since I am asking about recruitment for a job.

This was the first time that I actually responded to a recruiter's in-mail. He contacted me on Linkedin, asked for my email, then we got into a quick exchange.

He sent me the job description, I responded that I was interested, and he sent me the Right to Represent email (I had no idea what an RTR was, but I got reassuring info about them on google). It sounds like some recruiters will try to get you to sign the RTR as quickly as possible.

In the RTR email, he asked me to fill out my name in one section of the agreement, then to send the agreement to an email address ending in @Agile1.com while CCing him. I have never heard of Agile1, and couldn't find reassuring info on google.

So my question is if anyone here has had experience interacting with a recruiter and this Agile1 thing. Is is common practice for recruiters to ask you to send an RTR to an Agile1 email?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

First time being reached out to by a recruiter, would like assurance that it isn't a scam. Wants me to send the RTR directly to the company, even though the email he provided isn't in the company's domain. First time being reached out to by a recruiter, would like assurance that it isn't a scam. Wants me to send the RTR directly to the company, even though the email he provided isn't in the company's domain. Reviewed by Louhi on décembre 13, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.