I just recently graduated from a masters program, spent the last 2 years going to night classes and working full time in order to go for my CPA license and switch careers. Right now I have a job that is scheduled to start in the field in October, but I am working my same job I have been at for 4 years, while studying for the CPA exam. I am just totally burnt out, I spend most of the week days working 830-5 and come home and study till midnight or later and usually spend all saturday and sundays. I'm trying to get an opinion on leaving early, maybe 2 months, to just decompress.
I have a lot of savings so I am not concerned there, but I am feeling very guilty, giving up salary, and just taking 2 months to basically do nothing but just focus on myself and my exams. I keep running the figures of how much money ill be losing out, but at the same time I'm just mentally tired.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: