Starting my first post-grad job tomorrow. I'm extremely anxious and could use some encouragement.

I just graduated college and landed a great job with great pay and benefits. This is a great opportunity and something I have been working hard for, but for some reason I am so so so nervous and anxious. I hardly feel excited with all of the nerves :/ I am not sure why I am having this much dread about something so positive for my life. I am struggling to be optimistic and excited... can't exactly figure out why.

I just hope this is a place that I will enjoy working and not dread going to every day. Fingers crossed! Any advice, positive words, encouragement, and/or confidence boosters are very much appreciated.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Starting my first post-grad job tomorrow. I'm extremely anxious and could use some encouragement. Starting my first post-grad job tomorrow. I'm extremely anxious and could use some encouragement. Reviewed by Louhi on juin 30, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.