Hello all, I hope this is the right subreddit. For context I currently have a serving job in a hotel restaurant.
Today I realized at work that one of the kitchen staff members is watching us on the cctv at my mangers desk during slow periods of the shift, when she isn't working with him. I know my manager and general manager of the hotel are definitely allow to watch us work if they wanted to but something about any random cook watching us for seemingly no reason kind of creeped me out.
Anything I found surrounding the rules about cctv was only about employers and not other employees. Other staff knew and agreed it's creepy but I guess never said anything.
Should I complain to my manager? Am I over reacting? Are my other job/life experiences of other unsettling situations making me paranoid?
Also nervous because I haven't worked there super long (a few months) and this cook used to BE the manger I also found out today but his job would not require him to manage other employees at all.
Any insight or opinions are appreciated!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: