Workplace shutdown, got an offer else where, new place won't respond.

Recently my work place shutdown due to reasons i haven't been told, probably monetary issue, so I applied to a few jobs and got an offer at a package handling company. The issue is they left me a voice message asking me to fill something out online and call them back (I answered the phone late I guess because instead of responding the call stopped and I received a voice mail instead).

I did the stuff online and called back within 10 mins of listening to the voice mail and no one answered. I couldn't leave a message myself because the mail box is full. This happened the 10th and I've called multiple times with no answer and the mail box is still full so no message can be left.

Should I wait and call again Monday when they open hoping for the best or cut my losses and continue applying to other places?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Workplace shutdown, got an offer else where, new place won't respond. Workplace shutdown, got an offer else where, new place won't respond. Reviewed by Louhi on juin 15, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.