I have a huge interview for a co-op placement on Monday. I want to talk about how my family was poor growing up and how that made me have to think outside the box and be innovative. If there was something I wanted, I had to make it from something I already had. So far, in my job interview prep document I have it kind of hidden as:
"Being part of a culture that highly values saving money, from a young age I really had to figure out how to make do with what I had and transform it to become what I wanted which has shaped me to become extremely innovative."
Should I keep it like that? Or is this completely unacceptable? Or can I edit the first part of the first sentence as "Growing up with less money available, .... " (just cuz I don't really want to flat out say "growing up poor").... idk but I think its important and has definitely shaped me so I want to mention how it has helped me to think uniquely.
Many thanks :)
EDIT: i dont actually know if my family was actually poor growing up from being a single income family (of someone who did not have higher education) or if my mom was just hella stingy from her asian roots to an extreme extreme.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: