It was my first day!

Had my first day and induction, I'm happier there for now but the pay is conciderably less than what I was on.

I kinda worried about my financial situation now rather than my happiness at my last job.

Kinda feel like I'm in a catch 22 but now in a worst position.

I can't just leave because then I'll have a gap to put on my resume.

I need some sense advice because I feel like my decision has just made everything worse 😣

Plus I don't have colleague degree but bills that I need to pay. So I'm kinda in the mind set that "who would hire me?"

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

It was my first day! It was my first day! Reviewed by Louhi on juin 14, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.