I went in to interview at a hospital for a client service position at 9am today, and they tell me that they will be interviewing for the next couple of weeks. About 4 hours later i receive several emails from the recruiter asking for 5 references (2 must be supervisors/managers) who will be sent surveys through Skillsurvey. The real kicker is, they said I only had 24 hours to fill in the references. I only have 3 prepared beforehand, and I have no idea what to do about the other two. On top of that, it's a Friday and I doubt I can get answers over the weekend.
I hope its not just me, but I feel like this is alot for an entry level front desk role.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Job wants 5 references within next 24 hour period?!
Reviewed by Louhi
on
juin 14, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: