Hello!
A company offered me a position in writing today and they want an answer by Monday morning. I told those I was interviewing with that if offered a position that I would make a decision a week after the offer. Well HR thinks otherwise and I am feeling alot of pressure to take it. They say it is also first shift, however, the offer states “ As a nonexempt employee you will be working primarily on first shift but may be required to work additional shifts and hours as organization dictates”. The position starts over a month from now.
This HR person likes to rush through stuff and I don’t like that. This is an entry level post masters training position.
I have more questions about it too.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Offered a job feeling quite a bit of pressure to answer by their HR
Reviewed by Louhi
on
juin 14, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: