I applied to an analyst position at a utilities company months ago when I was still a student. I have noticed that it is still on their careers site, and it looks like it was posted again on Monster a couple days ago. Now that I officially hold my Bachelor's Degree, I would like to try for this position (I am still in the interview process for others, but I am trying to keep my options open).
I even reached out on LinkedIn to who I believe I would be reporting to if I were offered the job. I am waiting until tomorrow evening for his response. What else do you recommend I do? Thanks!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Is it ever a good idea to reapply to a position?
Reviewed by Louhi
on
juin 30, 2019
Rating:
Aucun commentaire: