So here's my situation. A couple of weeks ago a new position opened up where I work and I applied and received an interview which I aced. Then I received a second interview where the manager asked if I was willing to go to night shift (I applied for the day shift position) and she gave me her number to let her know what my decision was and I accepted the next day. After I sent her a message she replied telling me she would be at the factory later that week to speak with me. It's been almost two weeks and I haven't heard from her yet. I want to ask her if there's an update on the position or if they have a date on when I start. I want to ask because I am very interested in the position and can't wait too start; however, I don't want to come off as pushy and unprofessional or should I even send her a text asking for an update? I understand that the position is fairly new and they have to work out the small stuff but I just want to ask so that she knows I truly am interested.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: