Lowballed myself during interview, now they’re trying to offer me less than job ad. How to proceed?

Essentially the title.

I may have lowballed myself saying I wanted $20-21 per hour for a position I recently applied for. I know it was a mistake, but I’ve been out of work for a couple months and was staring to get worried. I just got the offer letter today and they’re offering me $20 per hour. However, after the interview I reread the job description and noticed that it explicitly states “the starting salary for this position is $22 per hour.”

Would it be okay to bring this up in an email to the hiring manager? Or do I risk losing the job? How should I proceed?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Lowballed myself during interview, now they’re trying to offer me less than job ad. How to proceed? Lowballed myself during interview, now they’re trying to offer me less than job ad. How to proceed? Reviewed by Louhi on juin 28, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.