Drug test in 1.5 weeks, failed at-home test this morning

I got a job offer recently and the drug test (urine test) is going to be done the Wednesday after next week (July 10th). I did an at-home test this morning and it came up positive. In the past 3 months Ive probably smoked less than 2 grams in total, the last time being exactly two weeks ago.

Any tips for how to cleanse my urine before the test? I really REALLY don't want to miss out on this opportunity because of my dumbass decision two weeks ago to take a single hit. I thought it would have cleared by now but I guess not. Please send tips

EDIT: Turns out I'm just retarded boys. Apparently two lines on the "First Check" drug test kit from CVS means you are CLEAN of drugs. I thought it meant drugs were detected. whoops

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Drug test in 1.5 weeks, failed at-home test this morning Drug test in 1.5 weeks, failed at-home test this morning Reviewed by Louhi on juin 28, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.