Waiting for job offer letter

So it has been a week and I have been waiting for a job offer letter after receiving a verbal offer from a big tech company. How long does it usually take for a big company to send out the offer letter? I also have an offer from a smaller tech company but I asked if I can have a week to consider everything before I make a decision and they agreed to it but time is running out with them. Should I be worried? I really want to work for the bigger company but I am afraid that if something goes south with them and I decline the smaller company, I may lose out on a job.

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Waiting for job offer letter Waiting for job offer letter Reviewed by Louhi on mai 11, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.