Hi /r/jobs,
I need some help with a situation regarding an angry old employer. Long story short, I had 2 internships lined up for this summer, one with Employer A (Monday-Thursday), and one with Employer B (Fridays). I made it abundantly clear to both of these companies what I was doing, and they were both okay with it. Employer A was initially hesitant because he said there isn’t much work on Fridays, but encouraged me to accept the offer and ensured that we would work something out. I just completed training for A, and reminded my boss of the schedule, and he basically blew up on me saying things wouldn’t work. I am essentially forced to back out of this internship since there is no work on Fridays and only work with B this summer (which I am totally okay with). Boss for A is sending me tons of angry emails, saying I lied to him, wasted his money, etc...despite me being very clear about my schedule to him.
I realize there was probably some communication gap here, I should have gotten things in writing, but that is not the point of this post.
Now, HR from company A is sending me emails requesting the name of my new company so they can “complete my termination.” Do I need to send them anything? I don’t want to send over the name of B because the boss for A is livid and being immature, and I think he might try and say something to B. B knows about the situation, and I already told them that I am no longer going to work for A this summer. However, do I need to do anything with A, especially send over the name of company B?
What should I do? Thanks!
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: