Student here looking for a summer job, hundreds of applications w/no response. Finally got one in my career field, signed offer letter and all the documentation. 2 days later, got a call saying that my offer has been rescinded.

Posting here cause I need to let it out.

I’m a student finishing up my 3rd year of undergrad (pure science field), and since the start of the year i’ve been applying for hundreds of jobs in my career field. Up until last week, i had gotten 2 interviews, one ghost, and one rejection. This week i had gotten an interview in my dream position for a great up and coming company. Things went extremely well, gave me a tour of the facilities after, etc. The whole deal. The day after, they call me to offer the job, which I accepted. That same day, I filled out the documentation, signed the offer sheet, and sent it back to them. Got an email from HR saying, “Great! See you Next Monday.” I thought everything was good.

2 days later (today), I get a call from HR saying that they have to rescind my offer. When I ask why, they said it’s because a client pulled out of a deal. They had hired me and 2 other people for the role, and they apparently had to let us all go.

I went on indeed.ca and noticed that they started advertising the position that I was hired for, yesterday. I feel crushed. Now i have to start my job search all over again and honestly speaking, I feel defeated. Where do I go from here?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Student here looking for a summer job, hundreds of applications w/no response. Finally got one in my career field, signed offer letter and all the documentation. 2 days later, got a call saying that my offer has been rescinded. Student here looking for a summer job, hundreds of applications w/no response. Finally got one in my career field, signed offer letter and all the documentation. 2 days later, got a call saying that my offer has been rescinded. Reviewed by Louhi on mai 11, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.