After 2 months on r/jobs and 60 applications and 16 interviews, I’ve finally landed myself on an offer!! Couldn’t have done it without you guys- now I just have a couple questions about withdrawing apps!

Hi! Before I get to any questions, I just wanted to take the time to thank all those on r/jobs who’ve helped me in this grueling job hunt process! I’ve finally landed on three offers and have decided to accept one of them!!! Thanks y’all!!!!!!!!

Now I just have a couple questions in regards to my many other apps. For one of my apps I’m already scheduled for an interview next week because I had not received any offers at that point. Now that their HR is expecting to speak with me, should I still withdraw my application? Some of my other apps are asking if I am available for an interview, and I’m wondering if it’s okay to tell them I am unable to because I’ve committed to something else? Some more apps wanted me to connect with them once I return home (because I’m currently studying abroad), do I need to let them know that I withdraw my apps too????? And there’s some more that I’ve interviewed with already and I’m suppose to be waiting, and for these I should tell them I withdraw my application right?! I am 100% certain about accepting this one offer and I really don’t want to waste HR’s time, but I’ve never been blessed with the opportunity to withdraw/turn down interview invitations lmao so apologies for my lack of knowing what to do!! Thank you!

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

After 2 months on r/jobs and 60 applications and 16 interviews, I’ve finally landed myself on an offer!! Couldn’t have done it without you guys- now I just have a couple questions about withdrawing apps! After 2 months on r/jobs and 60 applications and 16 interviews, I’ve finally landed myself on an offer!! Couldn’t have done it without you guys- now I just have a couple questions about withdrawing apps! Reviewed by Louhi on mai 11, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.