I'm wanting to return to work part-time this fall. I'm a bit at a loss as to what I want to do but I thought I'd try to cast a wide net. My experience is in retail sales management and retail buyer. I lost my job back in 2009 during the recession when the company I worked for went out of business. I decided it was a good time to start a family and now 10 years later, I'm ready to return but I'm feeling lost as to how to do it. I submitted my resume to be reviewed by a resume site and the results were not good. I'm wondering if I should hire someone to help rewrite it. I'm only looking for part time so I wonder if it's really worth the investment. But, on the other hand, I'd like to find a more professional part-time than working in retail (though I'm not opposed because I've always found retail to be fun, but the hours don't work so well for having young school age children).
Also, I'd love to hear any tips or success stories from other parents who have returned to work after a long hiatus.
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: