My friend finally convinced me to apply to his company two months ago so that I would get to have a better job and so that he would get paid through some referral program. I picked a position that I met all of the qualifications for and that I was really interested in. The process involved me filling out a regular application online and saying that my friend referred me. I also sent my friend my resume to pass on to someone and mentioned that my friend referred me in my cover letter. My friend followed up with a recruiter about my application roughly a week later and he didn't have any useful information.
Now it's been roughly two months later than that and I have heard nothing from the company and I don't think my friend has asked recently. I assume that it's probably a no, but the job is still open on their website so I don't know. Either way I feel like the company should at least say something, since it isn't that big and this was an employee referral. Any thoughts?
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official
Aucun commentaire: