No confirmation of countersigned offer letter?

I received an offer last Monday, informally accepted via email, 2 hours later she emails me the official offer letter, 2 hours later I reply with my countersigned copy. It has now been almost a week and nothing from HR. The offer letter said it’s contingent on a background check and their background check company will email me a form of sorts to fill out. I haven’t received the background check email either. I only typed my name on the offer letter instead of scanning my signature (in college, scanning/printing is a whole ordeal), but i didn’t think that would invalidate my offer letter? Also, the offer was valid for 5 business days, which have now passed (signed within 1 day), but no confirmation from employer.

This is a summer internship so I’m not expecting a LOT of legal work, but is it a good idea to email HR and ask for confirmation of my counter signature?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

No confirmation of countersigned offer letter? No confirmation of countersigned offer letter? Reviewed by Louhi on mai 12, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.