Withdrawing LinkedIn Invitations and Weird Non-sense Designs!

So I just got back from an business event, and I was using LinkedIn to connect with people (hiring managers and such) I met at the event. On one of my connection invites, I noticed I accidentally had a typo. I wanted to make a proper first impression, and so I went to my "sent invitations" tab to withdraw it. I re-wrote a corrected invite, and I tried to send another connection request, but oddly enough it's not showing up on my "sent invitations" page. I didn't understand what was going on. It wouldn't appear no matter how many times I tried to re-send it.

I read through the documentation and it says....that after withdrawing an invite.... I'm not allowed to send an invite to same person again after for..... 3 weeks! That's absurd! Is that true?? What happens to my invites if I send it again before 3 weeks is up? Do they get auto-rejected by the system? Who at LinkedIn thought this was a good idea?? I can't send messages to this person unless I'm connected to them since they "aren't in my network" (what does that even mean??) and it wants me to buy InMail credits!

This particular person unfortunately exclusively uses LinkedIn for nearly everything, and they wanted to discuss a potential opening they had at their company with me (and asked to connect with them on LinkedIn to talk about it), but now I have to wait 3 weeks to try again to connect? This could cost me a good opportunity! Ridiculous!

Anyone ever encounter issues like this in networking with LinkedIn?

usa jobs
usa jobs resume
usa hotel jobs
usajobs
usa jobs federal government
usa job in ksa
usa jobs
usa jobs login
usa jobs gov
usajobs.gov
www.usajobs.gov
usajobs.com
usajobs
usajobs.gov official

Withdrawing LinkedIn Invitations and Weird Non-sense Designs! Withdrawing LinkedIn Invitations and Weird Non-sense Designs! Reviewed by Louhi on mai 12, 2019 Rating: 5

Aucun commentaire:

Fourni par Blogger.